How To Create A Facebook Custom Audience
by Kim Snider - Get free updates of new posts here
Below is a video tutorial of how to create a Facebook Custom Audience in Sync2CRM.
The steps for creating a new custom audience are:
- Log in to your Sync2CRM account
- Click the orange “Create New” button in the top right corner of the dashboard
- In the pop up, you will need to choose “Facebook Custom Audience” and click continue
- On the next stage you will need to choose the CRM and Facebook account you would like to sync
- On the next step, enter a name and description for your Custom Audience and click “Continue”.
- Now you will need to choose which Tag/Saved Search you would like to add to your Custom Audience from your CRM and click “Continue”
- Finally, choose your Sync Interval and click “Create”.
- Your custom audience will now be set up in Sync2CRM.